Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Firsts & Lasts

Taken from facebook...

FIRST REAL BEST FRIEND: Sarah Steeves
FIRST SCHOOL: West Riverview Elementary
FIRST PET: cocker spaniel Jody
FIRST BIG TRIP: Grade 6 trip to Virginia...but I was in Grade 5...apparently there were some seats available.
FIRST FIGHT: 2 yrs old...my cousin took my tricyle so I bit him in the back
FIRST CELEBRITY CRUSH: Michael J. Fox
FIRST TIME OUT OF THE COUNTRY?: Virginia, summer '88
FIRST JOB: Money counting & deposit prep for vending company, then Wendy's
FIRST FACEBOOK FRIEND: Matthew Rose

LAST PERSON YOU HUGGED: KRISTI BENSON (my bad, K-Dog.)
LAST CAR RIDE: Tonight coming home from Fairmont
LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: Sunday night
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED: Empire Falls
LAST FOOD YOU ATE: Pizza
LAST ITEM BOUGHT: Tim Horton's coffee
LAST SHIRT WORN: Black cotton shirt w/ white & beige stripes
LAST PHONE CALL: Aunt Dale
LAST THING YOU TOUCHED: Black cotton shirt w/ white & beige stripes
LAST FUNERAL: Grandad's
LAST TIME AT THE MALL: December 22
LAST TIME YOU WERE EXCITED FOR SOMETHING: today, excited for teens going to Ukraine & NYC
LAST PERSON YOU SAW: Supervisor Kim
LAST THING YOU DRANK: Tim Horton's decaf
LAST PERSON THAT BROKE YOUR HEART: skipping this one
LAST TIME YOU WERE REALLY HONESTLY HAPPY?: today

5 Comments:

At February 02, 2007 1:38 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Ahem...I do believe we hugged on Sunday night AFTER you left Jo....

Last person to break MY heart: Audrey...(sniff, sniff)

 
At February 03, 2007 1:03 a.m., Blogger Jo said...

I heart audrey. like, for real.

and i'm sorry i missed you kristi.

 
At February 03, 2007 10:25 p.m., Blogger Krystle said...

I love the fact that you were truly happy today...so many people can't say that...

Thanks for being excited for us too! I appreciate that!

 
At February 06, 2007 11:13 a.m., Blogger Krystle said...

lol it's really funny that you commented on my blog and said that I was an enthuisastic attitude..

This week it def. feels less than enthusisastic..

 
At April 11, 2007 9:49 p.m., Blogger oljonnyhurd said...

who was the last person to break your heart? I think I was the first. Not bragging. Just, you know....... ummm(shut up jon) So how have you been?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home