Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Boring

I can't believe it's almost Christmas! I still have a full week because we're actually doing Christmas on the 27th. I have to work the 24th, 25th & 26th, and the brother and sister-in-law will be with her family at that point, so we're doing our thing just a couple days later. My dad is excited by the prospect of Boxing Day sales being a part of his Christmas shopping.

So...no real breaking news here. Other than the fact that I'm halfway back to normal sleeping. I'm hoping tonight I will get something close to 7 solid hours. Last week's insomnia bit was the worst I've had in 5 years or so.

Work is going really really well. I'm also waiting on the particulars of some temporary part-time work that I'm quite excited about. Details TBA.

Anyways, I feel quite boring because I don't really have anything of substance to offer, but perhaps this post will be the fix for someone else's insomnia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home